Medical Receptionist Interview Questions Go Back
1. Have you ever used a hospital intercom system?
2. What motivates you at work?
3. What job skill have you learned in the last 6 months?
4. What task do you feel will be a challenge for you in this job?
5. Are you comfortable with training new employees?
6. What is your ideal work environment?
7. What is your greatest weakness?
8. What is your greatest strength?
9. Are you efficient with your time?
10. Share a time you willingly took on additional responsibilities.
11. How would you describe your work ethic?
12. Why are you looking for a new job?
13. Do you have any questions for us?
14. Tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss.
15. How would your co-workers describe you?
16. How would your boss describe you?
17. A patient returns the intake form incomplete. What should you do?
18. A patient calls to schedule an appointment with their provider but they are out of the office. The patient is not happy. What do you do?
19. Which accounts payable software are you most comfortable using?
20. A drug rep has come by offering to buy lunch for the office in exchange for talking to the providers for a few minutes. What do you do?
21. What experience to you have maintaining medical records?
22. The phones are ringing off the hook! What do you do?
23. The patient checking in does not speak English. How do you help this patient?
24. Your child is sick and you need to leave early. Leaving early won't allow you do pull charts for the next day. What can you do?
25. A patient insists you billed her incorrectly for services. How do you defuse this situation?
26. Tell me about a conflict you had with a co-worker and how you handled it.
27. How do you deal with stress?
28. Where would you like to be in your career in 5 years?
29. What is your dream job?
30. What do you know about our hospital?