1. Why do gas turbine power plants need an efficient compressor?
Because they are running consistently.
2. Why did you start a career in Mechanical Engineering?
This is my ambition to became an mechanical engineer.
I'm good at designing in 3D
3. When you began studying mechanical engineering, what did you truly want to do with your newly obtained skills?
I want to get answers for many of my quetions or doubts I had from my childhood.
4. Are you passionate about your work? Give me an example.
Yes, I know the designs very well.
5. How do you handle a problem where you are unsure of the answer? What's your first step?
6. If you could change, careers, what would you be instead of a mechanical engineer?
7. What do you know about our company?
8. What standard of horse power engines do the following terms belong too? RAC rating, SAE rating, and DIN rating.
9. How should engine designs be changed to burn a more lean mixture of fuels?
I'm not an engine designer.
10. Why do supercritical boilers use less steel compared to non supercritical boilers?
11. What are your career goals?
I WANT TO BECAME A LEGEND IN MY FIELD
12. Which is more economical in operation, an electrical heater or a heat pump?
13. What is the usual cause of failure for a super heated boiler tube?
14. What is the usual cause of failure for a boiler tube?
15. Tell me about your education.
16. Why is the consumption of lubricating oils more in a two stroke engine than in a four stroke engine?
17. Why are you the best person for this job?
im do well in job
18. Why are pistons usually hollowed at the top?
19. Why do you want to work for our company?
20. Which furnace burns low ash fusion coal and retains most of the coal ash in the slag?
21. What is the amount of radiation emitted per scm per sec called?
22. What is the differenc between total moisture and inherent moisture in coal?
23. What is the difference between stalling and surging in rotary compressions?
24. Why are you the best engineer for us to hire?
25. What do you dislike the most about your duties as a mechanical engineer?
26. What accomplishment are you most proud of at your last job?
That the boss was very nice and she show alot of thing that I nedd in the work.