Market Research Analyst Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you assist clients who are unclear on their business objectives?
2. Tell me about some of your past experiences that helped prepare you for this role?
3. How do you look for vital opportunities that can take your company to the next level?
4. How do you feel about public speaking?
5. Why should I hire you?
6. Why analyze the market?
7. Have you ever persuaded management not to release a product because of the research you accumulated?
8. What was your most successful research project undertaken at your last position?
9. What is your favorite aspect of market research?
10. Why do you want to work for our marketing firm?
11. Are you able to offer a flexible schedule?
12. Tell me about a great product that could gain more attention in the marketplace. How would you market the product differently?
13. Tell me about your last research project. How did the results help influence management?
14. What was the toughest project you've worked on in the past?
15. How would you determine if the price of X product is truly the deciding factor for the consumer?
16. How do you handle conflict in the workplace?
17. In your experience, what are some of the tools that have been the most helpful in your market research?
18. What is your favorite technique in determining the validity of a product's price?
19. Tell me about a time you made a mistake. How did you handle it?
20. If you were working with a company struggling to sell a product, what would you do to help them?
21. How do you stay up to date on the latest market trends?
22. How do you stay organized?
23. What factors do you think determine a success marketing strategy?
24. How would you revamp our current product lineup?
25. If you are Budweiser, trying to launch a new beer to compete with craft beers, where would you begin your research?