Maintenance Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your work ethic. Do you have a working motto?
2. What types of general maintenance or repairs would you like to be more familiar with?
3. What do you know about our facility?
4. What types of general maintenance or repairs are you most familiar with?
5. What plumbing experience do you have?
6. Why did you choose a career in maintenance?
7. Why are you qualified to be our maintenance person?
8. How do you handle stressful situations?
9. What's your ideal company to work for?
10. Would you consider yourself to be a "Jack-of-all-trades"?
11. What do you like most about being in maintenance?
12. How important is strong customer service to you?
13. Are you comfortable working with hand tools?
14. Where did you get your knowledge in maintenance?
15. If you see a problem, but are unsure of a solution, what do you do? When has this happened to you?
Upgrade to view all 33 Maintenance interview questions and professional answers.