Landscape Architect Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a career as a Landscape Architect?
2. Why are you the best Landscape Architect for us?
3. Describe the most creative work-related project you completed.
4. Tell me about a time when you created a design, and the client was not pleased with it. How did you change the design and what was the final outcome?
5. What are your favorite projects to work on?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to be critical of a landscaper's work. How did you handle the situation?
7. There are many steps a Landscape Architect must take before completing projects. What steps do you enjoy the most and what steps do you need to improve upon the most?
8. Outside of a professional setting, what has been your favorite landscape design project you have worked on or witnessed, and what made it great?
9. What are your goals as a Landscape Architect?
10. What excites you the most about the position you applied for?
11. What is your philosophy towards work?
12. How do you handle stress and pressure?
13. How do you evaluate success?
14. Why should we hire you?
15. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
16. Tell me about an accomplishment you are the most proud of.
17. Give me a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
18. Tell me about your team management skills.
19. What duties are the easiest and the most difficult for you to perform?
20. What would be a dream project of yours?