Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me how you organize and maintain detailed, and accurate records in your previous work, or throughout your studies.
2. Give an example of adapting quickly to a new situation.
3. A laboratory assistant will do multiple tasks throughout the day.. Which of these do you enjoy the best? Least?
4. What are your career goals in the lab? Where do you see yourself in five years?
5. Describe your passion for the work we do at this laboratory.
6. How would a former co-worker or previous supervisor, describe you?
7. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
8. What makes you the best person for this job?
9. Describe your experience working beyond the laboratory. What unique skills have you developed?
10. How do you handle stressful situations?
Upgrade to view all 25 Laboratory Assistant interview questions and professional answers.