Kindergarten Teacher Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why did you choose to be a kindergarten teacher?
2. How do you get the respect out of your students?
3. Describe for me a lesson you taught that went very well. Why did the lesson work so well?
4. What steps would you take to handle a student who is a consistent behavioral problem in your classroom?
5. What makes you the best kindergarten teacher available?
6. What was the most important thing you learned as a student teacher?
7. What bothers you the most about children?
8. You have been hired as the newest member of our teaching team. In fewer than five minutes, how would you introduce yourself to a group of parents, students, and teachers from our school?
9. What were some classes you enjoyed taking while in college?
10. What makes you passionate about teaching?
Upgrade to view all 25 Kindergarten Teacher interview questions and professional answers.