Kindergarten Teacher Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why did you choose to be a kindergarten teacher?
2. How do you get the respect out of your students?
3. Describe for me a lesson you taught that went very well. Why did the lesson work so well?
4. What steps would you take to handle a student who is a consistent behavioral problem in your classroom?
5. What makes you the best kindergarten teacher available?
6. What was the most important thing you learned as a student teacher?
7. What bothers you the most about children?
8. You have been hired as the newest member of our teaching team. In fewer than five minutes, how would you introduce yourself to a group of parents, students, and teachers from our school?
9. What were some classes you enjoyed taking while in college?
10. What makes you passionate about teaching?
11. How do you teach a classroom of children with differing intellectual abilities?
12. How do you accommodate for different students learning styles?
13. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
14. What is the most rewarding part of being a teacher?
15. How do you stay motivated?
16. What qualities make an excellent teacher? Which do you possess?
17. What are your goals as a kindergarten teacher?
18. How would you react if a child accidentally urinated in the classroom?
19. What was your best moment as a student teacher?
20. What would you consider a successful year as a kindergarten teacher?
21. What do you know about our school?
22. Why do you want to work at this school?
23. How well do you know this community?
24. How did you handle a student causing trouble in the classroom?
25. What provides you with the greatest joy in being a teacher?