Kindergarten Teacher Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How did you handle a student causing trouble in the classroom?
2. What provides you with the greatest joy in being a teacher?
3. You have been hired as the newest member of our teaching team. In fewer than five minutes, how would you introduce yourself to a group of parents, students, and teachers from our school?
4. What is the most rewarding part of being a teacher?
5. How do you stay motivated?
6. Describe for me a lesson you taught that went very well. Why did the lesson work so well?
7. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
8. How do you accommodate for different students learning styles?
9. How do you teach a classroom of children with differing intellectual abilities?
10. What makes you passionate about teaching?
11. How do you get the respect out of your students?
12. What steps would you take to handle a student who is a consistent behavioral problem in your classroom?
13. What qualities make an excellent teacher? Which do you possess?
14. Why did you choose to be a kindergarten teacher?
15. How well do you know this community?
16. Why do you want to work at this school?
17. What do you know about our school?
18. What would you consider a successful year as a kindergarten teacher?
19. What was your best moment as a student teacher?
20. How would you react if a child accidentally urinated in the classroom?
21. What makes you the best kindergarten teacher available?
22. What was the most important thing you learned as a student teacher?
23. What are your goals as a kindergarten teacher?
24. What were some classes you enjoyed taking while in college?
25. What frustrates you the most about children?