Interior Designer Interview Questions Go Back
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. Tell me about some of your past design projects from your portfolio.
3. Do you find working with teams in interior design is better or worse than working alone?
4. Tell me about your ideal job.
5. Tell me about a time when you stepped into a leadership role.
6. What makes your style unique?
7. What are your career goals as an Interior Designer?
8. What made you choose to become an Interior Designer?
9. How do you handle stressful situations?
10. Did you bring a portfolio with you?
11. In what ways do you keep current with new trends?
12. How would you voice your opinion if you were working on a project and disagreed with someone on the team?
13. In what ways, do you get the client motivated and excited for the upcoming project? And why is that important?
14. Describe a team project that you worked on.
15. What do you think is the most unique thing in your portfolio?
16. Do you work well under pressure?
17. What do you love most about being an interior designer?
18. Do you have any sales experience?
19. How well do you collaborate with a team on ideas?
20. When did you realize you wanted to be an interior designer?
21. Tell me about a time when a client was upset with a design choice you made. How did you handle the situation?
22. Tell me about a time when your design idea clashed with another team members.
23. How do you handle a difficult client?
24. What is an interior design style you dislike?
25. Tell me about your career goals.
26. Tell me a situation in which you had to work with a difficult personality. How did you handle it?
27. How do you market yourself? How will those skills help you market our company?
28. How will you make a positive contribution to our firm?