Host or Hostess Interview Questions Go Back
1. What are your career goals?
2. What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. How do you fill your downtime?
4. How would you deal with an angry customer?
5. Why is it important to smile at every guest?
6. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
7. Describe yourself in three words.
8. What qualities make you the best person for the job?
9. Have you ever had a situation that kept you from being on time to work? How did you handle it?
10. How do you handle stressful situations?
11. Why do you want this job?
12. Tell me about your experience.
13. Describe your ideal job.
14. Give me an example of how you have been reliable in the past.
15. How have you used your communication skills to resolve conflict at work?
16. What are your greatest strengths?
17. Tell me about a time when you gave excellent customer service.
18. In case of an emergency, what would be your course of action?
19. What is the most recent skill you have learned that will assist you in this role?
20. How do you take criticism?
21. How would you keep our patrons satisfied?
22. What skills are essential for this position?
23. Do you have any questions about the job description?
24. Why should we hire you?