10 Gaming Surveillance Officer User Answer Examples
How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- I am willing to learn and I can adapt to any kind of situation.
Are you an observant person?
- Yes. I have always paid very close attention to my surroundings and to anything that may be happening around me.
- Yes I am I consider it a skill of mine.
What are your career goals as a Gaming Surveillance Officer?
- Assure the company asset was protected and prevent scams.
- I want to change my career path and put my very own skill set to good use. I've always been interested in being part of a team who essentially is part of protecting not only others but their assets as well. My interest in Law enforcement motivates me to aspire in a surveillance position specially since the Gaming lifestyle has suited me all along.
- My goals are to grow as a person and to excel in the field.
Why did you choose to become a Gaming Surveillance Officer?
- I think it is a great opportunity for me to figure out what I really want to do in life and I think it is an interesting job.
- I like working with people and to solve crime and protect my company assets against crime.
- I applied because I consider myself to be very observant, if appointed I wouldn't disappoint.
- After having spent a collective 5 years in the Gaming industry, I want a change. I want to be able to make a difference for the casino and also for victims within the casino. I have an interest and a desire to succeed and move on to something with a little more correlation with a job in law enforcement.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Being a success-driven individual, I can see myself here as a Surveillance Officer getting all the experience and learning everything possible in order to pursue a management position after 5 years.
- I see myself happy and very content with my chosen field.
- I see my holding my deploma and be one of the successful surveillance officer.
Are you a trustworthy person?
- I would say I am, but the best way to know is to put me to the test. I have always been loyal and I know how to keep secrets, that is a lesson that I learned the hard way.
Are you a honest person?
- Yes I am, because I believe the world need to be honest and fair.
- Yes I am a very honest person. It's how I was raised.
- Yes. Unfortunately I have lived through many obstacles due to deceitful individuals and I pride myself in my work and my word. Those are two things that I have complete control over and I always attempt to be honest, even if it hurts someone else.
How are your communication skills?
- My communication skill was normal, but I will keep improve for it.
- I am great at communicating well and efficiently with others. I know for a fact that my communication skills could be yet another asset to enhance the performance of both your company and this department.
- I am proficient in writing and communicating in English.
- My communication skills are not the best I'll admit that but it's something it working slowly but surly.
How are your decision-making skills?
- I may take a while to decide at times but I make sure I choose the right decision.
- I always give myself 1minite to make a decision.
- My decision making is that I always stick on my decision and making sure that I everybody are clear of what I've decided.
- Good I believe in myself enough to make decisions on my own experiences and knowledge.
- I am always thinking of alternative solutions to any situation, therefore I often make good decisions basing myself on the matter at hand and also by considering the consequences to any action taken.
What is the most critical aspect of your job?
- When I don't get what I am looking for.
- I would say being observant and most of all just having the casino at your best interest.
- The most critical aspect at my current job was being able to read people and decipher not only how the situation would turn out, but also how one should address the individuals. What is being said is not always the problem, how it is said, or perceived is equally as important so one always has to approach any situation with caution and an open mind.