Forester Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Do you support any advocacy groups or outreach programs, related to the forestry industry?
2. What questions do you have for me?
3. Have you ever kept the remainder of an expense that was allotted to you?
4. How will you earn the trust of your coworkers?
5. How do you deal with conflict on your team?
6. When have you worked with a diverse group of people?
7. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
8. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
9. How do you get along with others at work?
10. How would you describe your work ethic?
11. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
12. What are your salary expectations?
13. Do you have experience in timber harvesting?
14. If you could take any continued education in forestry, what would be your focus?
15. Our foresters must pass a criminal background check and drivers' abstract. Are you comfortable with this?
16. Are you a licensed forester?
17. Where did you complete your forestry internship?
18. Are you certified by the Society of American Foresters, or similar?
19. How mobile are you? Are you willing to live and work in a small, rural community?
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
21. Do you have any plans to obtain a masters degree in forestry?
22. What experience do you have using ATVs and other off road vehicles?
23. How does wildlife impact your decision process in forestry?
24. As a forester, you will be on your feet for much of your day. Are you able to meet the physical demands of this role?