Foreign Correspondent Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your experience in foreign countries?
2. What are your benefits expectations?
3. Why is this job a good fit for you at this time?
4. How does this job fit into your career plans?
5. How do you stay up to date with news globally?
6. What is the hardest ethical decision you have ever had to make and how did you resolve it?
7. What is your favorite story you have ever covered and why?
8. If you could start your career over again, what would you do and why?
9. Is there anything holding you back from working in another country?
10. What do you hope to gain in doing this job?
11. What unique qualities do you have that make you a good fit for this job?
12. How do you work with a potential interview candidate to get them to trust you?
13. How do you find new stories to report on?
14. What are your salary expectations?
15. Do you prefer working in print or broadcasting?
16. How do you form relationships with important contacts for stories?
17. Why do you want to be a foreign correspondent?
18. What is your experience with politics?
19. Do you speak any other languages besides English?
20. How does your knowledge of foreign countries help you in this job?
21. How do you work away from a newsroom?
22. Why do you think you are a good fit for a remote job?
23. What is your experience with investigative journalism?
24. How would you describe your writing experience?
25. What is your experience with social media?
26. What is your experience working with a photography team?
27. Are you worried about putting yourself in potentially dangerous situations?
28. What do you know about foreign policy and international relations?
29. What is your experience being on live television?