12 Financial Manager User Answer Examples
- Being a Financial Manager is a great burden, how will handle the stress and the pressure?
- What are a couple of the most courageous actions or unpopular stands that you have ever taken?
- Refused to be used by the superior to defraud the company.
- Tell me about a time you really had to motivate your team. What did you say?
- We were busy with the difficult project and the team were discouraged. They thought we cannot make it. I encourage the team and charge everybody to bring their ideas even those they thought were stupid.
- What got you into a career in Finance?
- Passion for accounting was the driving force behind my career since I was a student in high school.
- What if you work here for five years and donít get promoted?
- I will remain while looking for greener pasture. I believe there is always time for everything. I will have to examine myself to see my performance.
- What is your biggest weakness thatís really a weakness, and not a secret strength?
- I don't tolerate people who like wasting time by doing nothing during office hours.
- How many hours a week do you like to work? Why?
- I prefer to be duty bound than time bound. To me fixed hours without results is meaningless.
- What is one thing you wish you were better at?
- What was the biggest mistake that cost your company money. What happened?
- When do you think youíll peak in your career?
- Working hard, finish my studies and get experienced to start my accounting consulting company.
- Do you consider yourself a leader?
- Do you enjoy being in charge of a team?