1. When have you gone above and beyond the call of duty for another individual?
2. What is your greatest strength?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. How do you handle stress and pressure?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. When was the last time that you thought outside of the box? What did you do?
7. What is the FBI's policy on the use of deadly force by its special agents?
8. What is the mission of the FBI?
9. Why do you want a career in the FBI?
10. Tell me about a time when someone challenged your trustworthiness. How did you respond?
11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
12. Tell me about a time when you used your analytical skills to solve a problem.
13. Tell me about a past experience that required you to be alert to details while completing the task.
14. When was the FBI founded?
15. When we perform a thorough background check on you and your family, what is the worst thing we are going to find?
16. Have you ever stolen anything valued at more than ten dollars?
17. Give me an example of how well you can listen to and follow instructions.
18. How do you stay up to date with the latest technology?
19. Would you lie to a friend? What if it was for their own benefit?
20. When have you kept a secret in your life?
21. Name a time when your morals were questioned.
22. Name a difficult writing assignment you successfully completed. How did you organize it?
23. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
24. How do maintain a balance between work and the rest of your life?