Dietitian and Nutritionist Interview Questions Go Back
1. If a physician requested a patient receive more Vitamin D, what foods would you recommend?
2. When did you realize you wanted to be a Dietitian?
3. What do you think are the most important skills or traits for a dietitian or nutritionist to have?
4. No one can be an expert in everything. What are some of the things that you would like to learn more about?
5. How do you deal with work stress?
6. What are your salary expectations?
7. Tell me about yourself.
8. Why should we hire you?
9. What questions do you have for me?
10. When have you had to adapt your workload due to increasing demand from your supervisors?
11. Have you progressed in your dietician career as you have expected?
12. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
13. Which parts of your current position bring you the most stress?
14. How do you keep current on the changing science of nutrition?
15. How do you continue your education in nutrition, outside of the classroom?
16. What was the most recent dietitian study you have read?
17. What diet would you recommend to an elderly female, who has just gone through breast cancer treatments?
18. Why would you be the best Dietitian for our hospital?
19. What area of medical nutrition therapy interests you the most?
20. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
21. What kinds of projects do you most enjoy working on?
22. Have you ever considered continuing your nutrition education in a particular specialty?
23. How would you describe your counseling style?
24. Tell me about your most difficult patient/client.
25. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?