Detective Interview Questions Go Back
1. How strong are your documentation skills?
2. How do you handle stressful situations?
3. Are you able to communicate with people from all walks of life?
4. Why did you choose to pursue a career as a Detective?
5. How many years did you serve as a Police Officer before being promoted to Detective?
6. Do you have a good memory and the ability to recall small details?
7. How strong are your interview skills?
8. What additional training would you take if you could?
9. What is your interview style as a Detective?
10. Tell me about a time that you were ordered to work around the clock. Were you able to maintain your speed and wit throughout the entire shift?
Upgrade to view all 24 Detective interview questions and professional answers.