Dental Hygienist Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want to work for our company?
2. How did you manage your time among school, work, and or other activities?
3. What is your experience working with children?
4. Describe your ideal work environment.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of this role for you?
6. How can you help with the oral health needs of this office?
7. If you could do anything different in your education, what would you do?
8. If you are stressed, what signs occur and what do you do about it?
9. What do you feel are the most important qualities in being a good hygienist?
10. How do you prioritize when given multiple tasks?
11. What do you like most about being a Dental Hygienist?
12. What are your greatest strengths?
13. What will you do if you have a client that refuses to floss or take care of their teeth?
14. What experience do you have performing tasks outside of your role as a hygienist?
15. How would you handle a situation where the patient was not satisfied?
16. Give me an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision.
17. How have your previous experiences visiting the Dentist influenced you as a Hygienist?
18. How do you feel about educating patients about home care?
19. How would your coworkers describe you?
20. Describe your average day as a Dental Hygienist.
21. What do you think are two major ethical issues facing dentistry today?
22. Tell me about yourself.
23. What is your weakness?
24. Which do you recommend to patients, water flossing vs string flossing?
25. How do you handle a patient who is scared or uncomfortable?