Dental Hygienist Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your experience working with children?
2. What is the most challenging aspect of this role for you?
3. If you are stressed, what signs occur and what do you do about it?
4. What do you feel are the most important qualities in being a good hygienist?
5. What do you like most about being a Dental Hygienist?
6. What questions do you have for me?
7. How would you handle a situation where the patient was not satisfied?
8. What experience do you have performing tasks outside of your role as a hygienist?
9. How have your previous dental visits influenced you as a hygienist?
10. How do you feel about educating patients on proper oral care?
11. Describe your working relationship with your previous or current colleagues.
12. What is a major ethical issue facing dentistry today?
13. Why should we hire you as our next dental hygienist?
14. Which do you recommend to patients, water flossing vs string flossing?
15. How do you handle a patient who is scared or uncomfortable?
16. Have you ever taken the fall for a situation, where it was not your fault, to protect a co-worker?
17. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
18. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
19. How do you show your co-workers the importance of communication in the workplace?
20. What type of manager brings out the best in you?
21. How would you describe your work ethic?
22. Tell me about yourself.
23. How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
24. How many years experience do you have as a dental hygienist?
25. What is your current salary?