Dental Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. Have you progressed in your dental career, as expected?
2. What procedure do you use to sterilize dental equipment?
3. What are your salary expectations?
4. What has been your best experience thus far, as a dental assistant?
5. What are three key traits a dental assistant needs to have?
6. Tell me about your relationship with the last dentist you supported.
7. Are you CPR certified?
8. What questions do you have for me?
9. Where do you see your career in five years?
10. Tell me some techniques you use to keep an office organized?
11. How would your co-workers describe your attention to detail?
12. What will you contribute to this dental office?
13. Do you speak any other languages?
14. Tell me about your leadership qualities.
15. Tell me about yourself.
16. How do you handle stress?
17. Do you prefer to work on your own, or as a part of a team?
18. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
19. If a patient complains they had to wait too long to see the doctor, what will you do?
20. When have you worked with a diverse group of people?
21. What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
22. How do you handle a situation where the dentist you are supporting does not correctly communicate information to you?
23. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
24. Tell me about an organization or group outside of work that you contributed to.
25. Which dental related software and programs have you worked with?