Dental Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. What made you decide to be a dental assistant?
2. What procedure do you use to sterilize dental equipment?
3. What is your most valuable attribute you will bring to our office?
4. Are you CPR Certified? If not, why? And do you plan on getting your certification?
5. Do you enjoy working with other people?
6. How long do you see yourself at this office if hired?
7. What dental knowledge do you possess? How did you come about this knowledge?
8. How would you rate your listening skills?
9. What was your best experience thus far as a dental assistant?
10. What are three key traits a dental assistant needs to have?
11. Tell me about your last experience working with a dentist? How did you two get along?
12. Where did you learn basic skills dealing with patients?
13. What experiences do you have in a medical office?
14. Have you ever not worked well with others?
15. Are you CPR certified?
Upgrade to view all 41 Dental Assistant interview questions and professional answers.