Dental Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. What made you decide to be a dental assistant?
2. What procedure do you use to sterilize dental equipment?
3. What is your most valuable attribute you will bring to our office?
4. Are you CPR Certified? If not, why? And do you plan on getting your certification?
5. Do you enjoy working with other people?
6. How long do you see yourself at this office if hired?
7. What dental knowledge do you possess? How did you come about this knowledge?
8. How would you rate your listening skills?
9. What was your best experience thus far as a dental assistant?
10. What are three key traits a dental assistant needs to have?
11. Tell me about your last experience working with a dentist? How did you two get along?
12. Where did you learn basic skills dealing with patients?
13. What experiences do you have in a medical office?
14. Have you ever not worked well with others?
15. Are you CPR certified?
16. What experience do you have?
17. What is more important to you, money or work?
18. What is your least favorite type of patient?
19. If a patient complains I didn't properly care for them during the last appointment, how will you react?
20. Where do you see your career in five years?
21. Tell me some techniques you employ to keep an office organized?
22. Do you pay attention to detail? Give me an example of a time when you caught yourself nitpicking something?
23. Tell me about a time when you handled multiple tasks at once?
24. What will you contribute to this office?
25. What do you think you will dislike most about being a dental assistant?
26. How many years or months experience do you have dealing with patients?
27. In the past, how have you calmed down upset patients?
28. What roles of leadership have you performed in your career so far?
29. Do you speak any other languages?
30. Give me an example of a tough patient you had to deal with?
31. Tell me about yourself.
32. How do you handle stress?
33. What does teamwork mean to you?
34. How would you rate your professional skills?
35. Are you an outgoing individual?
36. Tell me a little bit about yourself?
37. How does this position, affect your career plans?
38. Have you shadowed a dentist's office before?
39. What is your favorite type of patient?
40. If a patient complains they had to wait too long to see the doctor, what will you do the next time they visit?
41. If a patient complains parking is too tough, how will you react?