15 Database Design Analyst User Answer Examples
When did you first start working with databases?
- I started working with databases from 2007 on.
- I started working with databases in 2000
- I stared working with data base from the very beginning of my career around 5 years back.
What's your ideal company to work for?
- How to develop ideal company to create database management system?
- I would like to be involved in a company that, drives change and and helps motivate their staff to live up to their full potential.
- My ideal company is one that has diversity, good learning experience and use your skills too.
What has been your most difficult analysis to date?
- Working on a business intelligence project.
- My most difficult analysis is when in the recession time in a sales company.
How do you handle stressful situations?
Why do you want a career in database design?
- I like design databases. I love to work with people and solve data problems.
- Cause I love to help people find information easily.
What makes you the best person for this job?
- I have 10 years experience working with Database and other ICT systems, I have a wide knowledge of database technologies and programming languages. I'm well experienced with working with vendors and managing different types of ICT projects.
- My strong analytical and technical skills.
- From requirement angle I am qualified with 2 class degree in information systems and professional certificate in database. Got a lot of experiences.
What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- I have a well grounded knowledge of Database systems and I'm skilled in many aspects of SQL server rather than just DB design.
- I have a great experience as a database administrator, as a PL/SQL developer and experience designing Relational databases.
- I can design, input and give an accurate report.
What are your career goals as a Database Design Analyst?
- I would like to progress to database project manager in the future.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What is involved in typical data analysis?
What are your communication strengths?
What kind of data analysis software experience do you possess?
You have just been assigned a new analytics project. Where do you begin and what are the steps that follow?
What are your greatest weaknesses?
What are your greatest strengths?
- I'm self motivated, have a good eye for detail and work well with others.
- My analytical, technical and methodical skills.