Customer Service Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a job in customer service?
2. How would you define really great customer support?
3. If a customer says you are taking too long to solve the issue, what do you do?
4. Why are you the best fit for this job?
5. After three months on the job, where do you see your performance being?
6. Being in customer service is not the most exciting career, how would you make it fun?
7. We expect our employees to answer phone calls throughout the day and log 4 hours of call time, can you handle that?
8. Describe a situation when you had a negative customer reaction?
9. Give me an example of when you made a customer really unhappy?
10. Give me an example of when you pleased a customer very much?
11. What did you like most about your previous customer service position?
12. What experiences do you have in customer service?
13. Tell me about a time when you turned around a situation wherein a customer that was angry became a customer that was very happy with the results.
14. What in the past demonstrates your ability to handle customer complaints?
15. When have you provided excellent customer support?
16. How do you respond when you do not know the answer to a question?
17. If a customer demands to speak to a manager, what do you do?
18. Did you miss any days at work last year?
19. Do you tend to give into customer complaints?
20. What past experiences do you have turning cancellations back into customers?
21. Would you lie to a customer if it was best for the company?
22. If a major product was recalled and our call center employees had to stay overtime, how would you react?
23. Give me an example, outside of a call center, where you have pleased a customer?
24. Have you ever called off work when you really could have went?
25. In what ways could you improve as a customer service agent?