Customer Service Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a job in customer service?
2. How would you define really great customer support?
3. If a customer says you are taking too long to solve the issue, what do you do?
4. Why are you the best fit for this job?
5. After three months on the job, where do you see your performance being?
6. Being in customer service is not the most exciting career, how would you make it fun?
7. We expect our employees to answer phone calls throughout the day and log 4 hours of call time, can you handle that?
8. Describe a situation when you had a negative customer reaction?
9. Give me an example of when you made a customer really unhappy?
10. Give me an example of when you pleased a customer very much?
Upgrade to view all 25 Customer Service interview questions and professional answers.