Chemists and materials scientists study the structures, compositions, reactions, and other properties of substances. They use their knowledge to develop new and improved products, processes, and materials.
Description Source: http://bls.gov/ooh/life-phy...
1. Why do you want a career as a bench chemist?
I m instersted to start my carrer as bench chemist...
2. Why should we hire you?
Because I can handle this responsibility.
3. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
4. What single project or task would you consider the most significant accomplishment in your career so far?
5. Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
6. Tell me about a time when you fell behind your work. How did it happen and how did you catch up?
7. As a Bench Chemist, what do you believe is your best asset?
8. What are you doing to keep current in technology?