Attendance Clerk Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your experience in handling challenging parents.
2. Working as an attendance clerk in the school system can be stressful. How well do you handle stress and pressure?
3. Do you have strong negotiation skills? Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
4. Why do you want a career as an attendance clerk?
5. Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or co-worker? How did you handle the situation?
6. By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
7. What would your most recent supervisor say about your work ethic?
8. Your role as an attendance clerk will be very busy from time to time. Are you able to successfully multi-task?
9. What is your ideal work environment?
10. Tell me about your long term career goals and how this position as an attendance clerk fits into your long term plan.
11. When you come across a school policy that you do not necessarily agree with, what do you do?
12. Do you have experience in handling challenging students?
13. What qualities do you think an attendance clerk should have?
14. What programs/software are you most experienced in?
15. Are you available to work overtime, as needed?
16. What was the biggest difficulty in your last position?
17. Why are you the best attendance clerk for us?
18. Do you prefer to work independently or do you thrive in a team environment?
19. Walk me through your career history. Do you have any experience working in a school system?
20. What is your strongest administrative related skill?
21. If a student had more absences that usual, what would you do?
22. Do you have any post-secondary education?
23. Why do you feel regular attendance is important for students?
24. Are you comfortable being in a role where students may look up to you as a mentor?
25. Tell me about your communication style.
26. What have you done in the past for your personal development when it comes to your skills and knowledge as an attendance clerk?