Assistant General Counsel Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you evaluate success?
2. Why should we hire you?
3. Why do you want a career as an assistant general counsel?
4. How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
5. As an Assistant General Counsel, what do you believe is your best asset?
6. What is your philosophy towards work?
7. Tell me about your most successful leadership experience.
8. What kind of supervisor gets the best work performance from you?
9. What decisions are easiest for you to make? What are the most difficult?
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
11. Have you ever been overloaded with work?
12. What have you done to further your own professional development in the past 5 years?
13. Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
14. What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
15. What have your achievements been to date?
16. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
17. How do you handle stress and pressure?
18. What major challenges and problems did you face at your last position?