1. Why do you want a career as an application analyst?
I love information technology.
2. Give me a time when you had to set an important goal in the past and tell me about your success reaching it.
Going back to college was an important to me and there was a time that I had stopped going because of health issues, but I got back into going back to get my degree and I finally accomplished my goal.
3. As an Application Analyst, what do you believe is your best asset?
That I get to the root of a problem. I try to go above and beyond to help the patient or business.
4. Why are you the best application analyst for us?
I'm hard working, and I'm up for the challenge to learn something new.
5. How do you keep track of work so that it gets done on time?
Always put the most important first and never put anything on the back burner to be done at a later date, always get things done in the same day.
6. How quickly do you make decisions? Give me an example.
I usually make quick decisions, if it is a difficult decision, I may consult with peers.
7. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
My most accomplishment was when I graduated from college.
8. Why should we hire you?
I'm dependable, hands on, trustworthy, great personality, and I follow directions very well.
9. What major challenges and problems did you face at your last position?
Only challenges were on insurance changes and/or procedure changes.
10. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
I want to take more classes.