8 Amusement and Recreation Attendants Interview Questions with 10+ User Answer Examples
What can you do for this company?
- Make it on of the best Company on the world.
What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
How do you handle stressful situations?
What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Maintaining a good relations with not only your co-employees but also with customers.
- Work hard and helps us to make the job easy.
What are your favorite leisure activities?
- I enjoy doing yoga and pilates.
- Netball shopping listening to music facebook four-wheel driving runnning walking tramping.
How important is customer satisfaction to you?
- It's is important because the costumer always right if they didn't comd to visit if I didn't taker of them i'm not gonna make money.
- Because the customer always first.
- Its very important to keep the customer satisfied, to attend to there every need and if you cant help find someone who can then they will more likely choose you as there provider.
Most families spend a great deal of money coming to our amusement park, how important is it to you that they have a great time?
- It's is important becasue life is simple you need to e enjoy.
- Yes because you have to make some amusement on you.
- I wish for the family to have a great day out and help in any way possible to make there day a sucess.
Tell me what you know about our resort.
- It's is a good place, we give a lot of benefits and we are one of the bedt company.