Aeronautical Engineer Interview Questions Go Back
1. How well do you work with people?
2. Why do you want a career as an aeronautical engineer?
3. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
4. What was your greatest accomplishment as an aeronautical engineer?
5. What was your biggest disappointment as an aeronautical engineer?
6. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
7. Considering the investment our company will do to prepare you professionally, can you give us a reason to hire you?
8. Give an example of a time when you made a mistake because you did not listen well to what someone had to say.
9. Tell me about a time when you influenced the outcome of a project by taking a leadership role.
10. What excites you the most about a career as an aeronautical engineer?
11. As an Aeronautical Engineer, what do you believe is your best asset?
12. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
13. Describe a time when you used your engineering knowledge to solve a problem for which there appeared to be no answer.
14. Recently, tell me a problem you faced where you were unsure the answer. How did you research the problem and find a correct solution?
15. What engineering skills have you developed or improved upon during the past year?
16. What area of engineering do you find most challenging?