14 Advertising Account Executive User Answer Examples
What was your biggest disappointment as an advertising account executive?
Why are you the best advertising account executive for us?
- I'm smart, I'm passionate, I'm a fast learner and most importantly great at building relationships weather it be internally or with the client.
- I am the best advertising account executive for your company because I have the competitive drive to succeed but the ethical guidance and attention to detail one needs in a role such as this.
- Why are you the best advertising account executive for us?
Why do you want a career as an advertising account executive?
- So I can understand and learn about brand and the ad industry while also progressing in my career.
- Advertising account executive is a people-oriented work with challenges. I enjoy co-operating with people and taking challenges.
What was your greatest accomplishment as an advertising account executive?
How do you evaluate success?
- By a level of happiness and fulfillment.
What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
- Showcase campaign print example.
By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
- I've done it all, I deal with people all the time and I am an effective communicator. I;ve worked in retail, marketing and operations all which rely heavily on adaptation.
How do you handle your anger?
- I don't get angry, I can get frustrated, but the only way I feel fit to handle it, is by self awareness and communication.
Give me a time when you had to set an important goal in the past and tell me about your success reaching it.
- A goal that I set for myself was to learn a photo editing program, I successfully learned how to edit in a few weeks. It was a challenge but I was determined to learn the program.
- I had a goal to have my campaign succeed and it did.
What do you feel is the most important skill an advertising account executive should possess?
- Organizational skills and client relationship skills.
- Organisation skills and integrity.
- Communication skill As an advertising account executive, you have to effectively and efficiently deliberate messages and express ideas with the clients and also the internal colleagues through communication.
Describe one or two of the most difficult challenges and or rejections you have faced in the past and how you responded?
- Was thrown into the lions and made it out alive.
- Given that I'm just living 25 years. I would say that the greatest challenge that I have ever faced is when I need to work with someone I don't like, but we need to finish this project in time. So I need to adjust and control my emotion and just be professional and matured enough for the sake of the project. And yes. I succeeded.
- Having a lot of cooks spoil the broth, of what could have been a potentially innovative and striking campaign. Having digital being consigned to a different department. Both times, I responded with dignity and integrity all while voicing an opinion with tact.
- I found that the most difficult challenges for me is to preach to my close friends.(I am a christian.) I felt embarrass in the initial. But then I know that what I was going to preach is good and real. Therefore, it was no reason for me to be afraid and hesitate. So, I preached to my friends bravely.
What are some of the challenges you see as an Advertising Account Executive?
- Because I have 9 years of AAE experience with the same company.
- When the client doesn't agree with the marketing plan that are proposed.
- Having the client disagree with your campaign strategy and creative. Have a to be persuasive and confident all while believing in the services that your agency can provide.
- Need to maintain a work-life balance under a flexible working schedule reduce personal time in order to minimize the effect of the personal relationship with family and friends.
- One challenge I see is being able to overcome the fear of cold calling as I feel I am better in-person.
What attracts you to this industry?
- What attracts me the most is the strategy behind campaigns.
- Its face paced environment and the challenges that I will face. Every day going to be a different day for me.
- My story started when I was doing my honours in 2012, I was incredibly driven by the way ethnic women were marketed in fashion and this prompted a rollercoaster of questions regarding how marketing and advertising can shape our perception. So I guess that's what attracts me to this industry.
- This industry has lots of potential in our local area because of the amount of small businesses that under utilize ad space in our market.
- I see the importance and future opportunities of advertising industry. When there is a business, advertising is needed. Especially under the advanced high-technology environment, advertising can have a great chance to change and fulfill the demand.
What goals have you set for yourself this year?