Addiction Counselor Interview Questions Go Back
1. In your previous counseling experience, have you ever had to enforce policies you didn't agree with?
2. As an Addiction Counselor, what do you believe is your best asset?
3. What motivates you to succeed?
4. How do you cope with stressful situations?
5. Why do you want a career as an addiction counselor?
6. What decisions are easiest for you to make? What are the most difficult?
7. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
8. What was your biggest disappointment as an addiction counselor?
9. How well do you work with people?
10. What new approaches have you recently tried? What has been successful?
Upgrade to view all 20 Addiction Counselor interview questions and professional answers.