Actor and Actress Interview Questions Go Back
1. What attracted you to begin a career as an actor? Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?
2. Teamwork and the ability to work with large numbers of people is important in this role. How do you cope working within a large team? Why do you think teamwork is important?
3. Motivation is important within the acting profession. What would you say is your motivator currently? How do you remain positive and focused within your role?
4. How do you like to be managed? What sort of management style gets the best out of you professionally?
5. To be an established actor you need to be able to measure your success and build on this. How do you evaluate success within your role?
6. Thinking back over your career to date, what has been your greatest accomplishment as an actor?
7. Since beginning your career tell me about a situation that has made you proud. Why was this, and what was the outcome?
8. From a professional context, what do you feel your greatest weakness is?
9. From a professional context, what do you feel your greatest strengths are?
10. Talk me through some of your biggest achievements to date. Why were these memorable to you, and how did you achieve them?
11. What do you think you can bring the world of Acting, and what qualities do you possess that makes you a good candidate for this role?
12. How do you think you will handle the prospect of fame and the perks/downfalls that come with it? Are you aspiring to become a famous actor?
13. What have you learnt from previous roles and your past experience that would be of benefit to you in this role?
14. Can you tell me about the last film you went to see, and why? What was memorable about it, and what were your thoughts? Were there areas you felt could have been improved on?
15. Who is your role model from within the Acting industry, and why?
16. What type of acting role would interest you the most, and why?
17. If I were to contact your previous employer and ask them to highlight areas you could improve in, what do you think they would say, and why?
18. How would you manage a stressful or difficult situation at work?
19. Focus on your career aspirations. Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
20. If I were to contact your previous employer and ask them to describe your work ethic, what would they say? And, do you agree with this?
21. What kind of performances have you done outside of school?