Actor and Actress Interview Questions Go Back
1. What attracted you to begin a career as an actor?
2. What has been your greatest accomplishment as an actor?
3. Think about a demanding director, professor or cast mate. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
4. Have you progressed in your acting career as you have expected?
5. How do you show your cast mates the importance of communication?
6. When have you worked with a diverse group of people?
7. How do you like to encourage ideas in others?
8. Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
9. Of all the roles you have played in the past, which is your favorite?
10. Who is your favorite actor, and why?
11. Tell me about what you're working on now.
12. Describe your acting style.
13. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
14. Tell me about an organization or group outside of work that you contributed to.
15. When was your first role as an actor?
16. Can you read through a scene from the script for me?
17. Tell me about a time where you had difficulty with a character. What was the role and why was it challenging?
18. What was the biggest audience you have performed in front of?
19. How do you motivate your fellow cast mates?
20. Tell me something I may not know from reading your resume.
21. What sort of acting roles will you be seeking in the future?
22. Do you have any special skills that you can demonstrate for me?
23. In which area would you like to improve as an actor?
24. Are you a union member?
25. Do you have any questions for me?