1. Do you have any questions for me?
2. Tell me about your education.
3. What kind of roles do you prefer?
4. Tell me about a time when you had a really bad day but had to perform that night. How did you get through it?
5. Describe your acting style.
6. What was the biggest audience you have performed in front of?
7. Who is your favorite actor?
8. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your craft?
9. What character was the toughest for you to change into?
10. When was your first role as an actor?
11. Are you able to work long hours?
12. Tell me about a time where you had difficulty with a character. What was the character and why was it challenging?
13. Do you have any special skills that you can demonstrate for me?
14. Tell me about what you're working on now.
15. Do you think you could have done a past performance better? What was the performance? Why could you have done it better?
16. What sort of acting roles will you be seeking in the future?
17. Are you a union member?
18. In which area would you like to improve as an actor?
19. Of all the roles you have played in the past, which is your favorite?
20. If you could teach this room any acting technique, which would you choose?
21. Can you read through a scene from the script for me?
22. Tell me about your experience with improvisation.
23. Tell me a little about yourself.
24. Do you consider yourself a team player? Why?
25. How do you motivate your fellow cast mates?