Accounting Clerk Interview Questions Go Back
1. Do you enjoy working with deadlines?
2. You may have multiple deadlines to complete your tasks. When have you been in such an environment and how did you handle it?
3. In your current or former position, what were your long and short term goals?
4. Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past. Tell about your success in reaching it.
5. What made you decide on a career in bookkeeping?
6. Name three positive traits you already have and would most like to build upon.
7. What motivates you to perform your best?
8. What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
9. When given a new bookkeeping assignment, how do you approach it?
10. What do you know about our company?
11. What do you do when priorities change quickly? Give one example of when this happened.
12. When a mistake is made by you, who is usually the one to notice? The auditor, or yourself?
13. Are you proficient using the 10 key pad?
14. What do you believe is an area of weakness for you, and what have you been doing to improve upon it?
15. How do you stay focused during a long day?
16. Outside of inputting sales and expenses, what other accounting tasks have you completed before?
17. How proficient are you with Excel? Please share with me some projects you created, and regular accounting tasks you completed on excel.
18. What is your personal method for double checking your work?
19. If I were to look at your home office, or previous work station before you left, what would it look like?
20. What accounting tasks did you perform at your former job?