1. Why should we hire you?
2. Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't know from reading your resume.
3. What is your long-range career objective?
4. What would your most recent boss say about you if they were asked to describe your character?
5. What qualities do you feel make a manager successful?
6. How has your post-secondary education prepared you for this job?
7. Have you ever experienced conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
8. What questions do you have for me?
10. Tell me about the worst manager you ever had.
11. What do you know about us?
12. How much do you think this job should pay?
13. Why are you looking for a new job?
14. If you could change anything about your current job, what would it be?
15. Name one suggested area of improvement from your last performance review.
16. Describe yourself in just three words.
17. Would you rather lead or follow?
18. What does greatness, and success, mean to you?
19. Besides compensation, what do you value the most in the workplace?
20. How do you feel about relocation or substantial amounts of travel?
21. Take a few minutes to bring your resume to life for me.
22. Why should we not hire you?
23. How do you manage your time, even on the busiest days?
24. Why do you think you will be successful in this role?
25. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person. How did you handle it?
26. What was your least favorite job? Why?
27. What is your biggest regret?
28. Do you ever use your sense of humor to diffuse a situation at work?
29. What was one question you didn't want me to ask today?
30. Do you consider yourself a team player?