Teamwork Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about one of the most rewarding experiences you had working on a team.
2. When have you been on a team project that failed? How did you react?
3. Give me an example of when your team motivated you. How did it enhance your performance?
4. What qualities do you believe are most valuable for a team?
5. How have you had to adapt your work style to fit the team's objectives?
6. What tools help a team to function at its best?
7. Do you prefer to work on your own or as a part of a team?
8. When your first day on a new team project begins, what are your thoughts, concerns, and questions you would like to address?
9. Tell me about your experience with team building exercises.
10. Why do you consider yourself a team player?
11. Tell me about a time there was a serious conflict. How did you resolve it?
12. What was the most challenging team you worked with? Why?
13. Have you experienced difficulties working with a manager in the past?
14. Tell me about a time when you accomplished a goal with a team. Why do you think you were successful?
15. How do you motivate others on your team?
16. Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team.
17. Have you ever collaborated with different teams across the company?
18. Tell me about a time when communication became an issue when working on a team.
19. Do you believe it is possible to be a good team member yet disagree with the leader?
20. How do you develop trust among your team members in a virtual setting?
21. What type of team members do you dislike working with?
22. What role do you generally like to take in team projects?
23. When do you have difficulty working in a team environment?
24. How do you believe your coworkers would describe you?
25. How do you make decisions when working with a team?