Teamwork Interview Questions Go Back
1. What qualities do you believe are most valuable for a team lead to possess?
2. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so rewarding?
3. Give an example of when your team motivated you. How did this gesture enhance your performance?
4. Tell me about a time when communication became an issue during a team project.
5. Have you ever had to adapt your work style to fit team objectives?
6. When have you been on a team project that failed? What did you learn from that experience?
7. Tell me about your exposure to team building exercises.
8. If I were to put you on a team project today, what questions would you have before beginning your work?
9. Do you prefer to work on your own, or as a part of a team?
10. Do you consider yourself a team player? Why?
11. Tell me about a time there was a serious conflict on your team. How did you resolve it?
12. Have you experienced difficulties working with a previous manager? How did you handle the difference of opinion?
13. Have you ever worked in a cross-functional environment?
14. Tell me about a time when you accomplished a team goal. Why do you think your team was successful?
15. How do you motivate your fellow team members?
16. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?
17. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
18. How do you develop trust among your team in a virtual, or work-from-home, setting?
19. Tell me about the type of team members you dislike working with.
20. What role do you usually take in team projects?
21. Do you have difficulty working in a team environment?
22. If asked, how do you believe your coworkers would describe you?
23. How do you make tough decisions knowing they will affect your entire team?