Teamwork Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?
2. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so rewarding?
3. When have you been on a team project that failed? What did you learn from that experience?
4. If asked, how do you believe your coworkers would describe you?
5. Do you have difficulty working in a team environment?
6. What role do you usually take in team projects?
7. Tell me about the type of team members you dislike working with.
8. If I were to put you on a team project today, what questions would you have before beginning your work?
9. How do you develop trust among your team in a virtual, or work-from-home, setting?
10. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
11. Have you ever had to adapt your work style to fit team objectives?
12. What qualities do you believe are most valuable for a team lead to possess?
13. Tell me about a time when communication became an issue during a team project.
14. Give an example of when your team motivated you. How did this gesture enhance your performance?
15. Do you prefer to work on your own, or as a part of a team?
16. Have you ever worked in a cross-functional environment?
17. Tell me about your exposure to team building exercises.
18. Tell me about a time there was a serious conflict on your team. How did you resolve it?
19. Have you experienced difficulties working with a previous manager? How did you handle the difference of opinion?
20. Tell me about a time when you accomplished a team goal. Why do you think your team was successful?
21. How do you motivate your fellow team members?
22. How do you make tough decisions knowing they will affect your entire team?
23. How do you handle working in challenging team environments?
24. Tell me about a time you worked on a team.
25. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?