Scenario Based Interview Questions Go Back
1. Describe to me your method of convincing others to see things your way.
2. Discuss one important decision you made in your last role and the impact that decision had.
3. Tell me about a time when you received criticism from your manager. How did you react to that criticism? How did you make improvements based on that criticism?
4. Tell me about a time your former manager or a coworker upset you. What did they do to upset you? How did you handle it?
5. If you had a co-worker call in sick and you were asked to take over their project requiring overtime from you, how would you react? Where do you draw the line when it comes to being a team player?
6. Tell me about a time that you had to resolve a conflict between two employees. How did you ensure that a resolution was made without hurt feelings?
7. Describe a time that you did not fit in. How did you ensure that you found a way to fit in and make yourself comfortable?
8. Tell me about a time that you naturally took on a leadership role without being asked. Did you enjoy being a leader? Were you happy with the outcome?
9. What would you do if a client asked you about a product or service and you were unsure of the answer?
10. Describe to me a time when you made an error in your current or former position, and the impact your mistake made. How did you correct the error, what did you learn from it?
11. Discuss a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty. What did you do? How was it above your normal job requirements?
12. What would you do if you were made aware of a co-worker being dishonest or stealing from the company?
13. Tell me about a time that you almost missed a deadline. How did you ensure your project was completed on time?
14. Tell me about a time you handled an incredibly difficult client. How did you come to a resolution with this person?
15. Tell me about a time that you were asked to collaborate on a project with a colleague whom you did not necessarily see eye-to-eye with. How did you ensure that you got along well and met your deadline?