Ask the Interviewer Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you feel I stand out from your other candidates?
2. Are there any expectations related to overnight travel or eventual relocation?
3. Who does this position report to?
4. What is your management style?
5. Which tools and resources would be provided to me, to ensure my success?
6. How do you encourage continued learning opportunities and professional development?
7. Which programs do you use to manage workflow and communication?
8. How can I begin to prepare myself for success in this position?
9. How would you measure my success in this role?
10. How often do you have performance reviews, or offer feedback to your employees?
11. How do you set clear goals and targets for your employees?
12. What is the most critical function in this position?
13. What are the next steps in your interview process?
14. Is there anything about my background that I can further clarify for you?
15. Is there any reason why you feel I would not be a good fit for this position?
16. How would you describe the company culture?
17. Could you explain to me the typical career path of someone in this role?
18. What has been the company's most significant innovation this year?
19. What is this company's biggest struggle right now?
20. Who are your top competitors, and how do you stand apart?
21. What is the most exciting goal for this company in the next year?
22. Is this a replacement search, or a newly created position?
23. Can you share with me a bit about the training schedule and process?
24. What would you like to see from me in the first 30 days?
25. In your opinion, how can I best succeed in this role?
26. What does an average day look like, in this role?
27. Could you share with me the average employee tenure in this role, and in your company as a whole?
28. What is your ideal timeline for this hiring decision?
29. What is the most important quality to possess in this role?
30. What is your favorite part of working here?