Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Why did you choose a career in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
2. List 3 qualities that make you the best candidate for Company ABC.
3. How many years have you worked in the Pharma/Biotech industry? What keeps you interested in our line of work?
4. What industry related changes do you foresee in the next 12 months?
5. How do you stay informed on changes in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
6. This position requires a minimum Bachelor's Degree in a science related field. Walk me through your post-secondary education.
7. If you could choose any special area of focus with Company ABC, which would you choose?
8. Would you further your post-secondary education to include a Ph.D. in your field?
9. In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Biotechnology in the past 3 years?
10. In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Pharmaceuticals in the past 3 years?
11. If you could choose any area in your field to study further, which area would you focus on? How do you feel that would help you with a career at Company ABC?
12. Do you prefer to work with studies related to humans, animals, or plant life?
13. If you could research any particular disorder, disease, or illness which one would you choose, and why?
14. Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
15. In your opinion, why is it important to develop relationships with coworkers?
16. When have you had to be extra thorough in completing tasks?
17. By this time in your career, you should have advanced further. What has slowed down your career progression?
18. How does this position fit into your career goals?
19. Who would you say inspires you?
20. What are your strengths?
21. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
22. When a problem requires a quick solution, how do you respond?
23. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
24. When have you shown great integrity at work?
25. How do you define success?
26. Describe to me your ideal employer.
27. What are your salary expectations?
28. Are you applying for any other jobs?
29. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?