Airlines Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. At Company ABC, exceptional customer service is our priority. How will you ensure that our service standards are continually met?
2. Tell me about any airline related training that you have been through.
3. Do you have any formal training in First Aid or CPR?
4. Have you received training on how to handle an in-flight emergency?
5. As a Flight Attendant, you will be asked to work a wide range of hours and a lot of overtime. Are you able to accommodate the unpredictable schedule associated with being a Flight Attendant?
6. In order to work for Company ABC you are required to pass a criminal record check. Are you comfortable accommodating this?
7. Aside from your experience working in the airline industry, do you have experience in other customer service based roles?
8. Employees of Company ABC are expected to be reliable, on time, and accessible when on shift. Do you consider yourself to be a dedicated employee?
9. Why are you the best choice for Company ABC?
10. All employees of Company ABC are expected to wear a uniform to work. Are you comfortable with this policy?
11. As a Flight Attendant, you are responsible for ensuring that the safety of all passengers is a priority. What would you do if you felt there was a safety threat?
12. List the top 3 skills that will make you an ideal team member at Company ABC.
13. What do you hope to gain most from your time with Company ABC?
14. The airline industry is full of unexpected scenarios. When have you faced an unexpected difficulty?
15. When have you had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes?
16. How does this position fit into your career goals?
17. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
18. How do you get along with others at work?
19. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
20. Personality fit is important to us at Company ABC. How would you describe your personality?
21. What work situations excite and motivate you?
22. Tell me about a time when communication became an issue when working on a team.
23. What are your salary expectations?
24. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
25. Think about a difficult boss, professor or coworker. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
26. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
27. What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
28. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple tasks at hand?
29. How will you earn the trust of your coworkers?
30. What unique qualities about yourself would you bring to our company?