1. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
2. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
3. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
4. How do you manage stress?
5. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
6. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
7. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
8. What is pharmaceutical care?
9. What do your friends say about you?
10. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
11. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
12. What is the most interesting work assignment that you have received?
13. How would you like to be remembered?
14. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
15. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
16. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
17. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
18. Give examples of your ability to delegate.
19. Describe a time when you were a member of a team. What was your contribution?
20. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
21. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
22. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
23. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
24. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
25. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?