1. What do your friends say about you?
2. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
3. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
4. What is pharmaceutical care?
5. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
6. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
7. How do you manage stress?
8. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
9. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
10. How would you like to be remembered?
11. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
12. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
13. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
14. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?
15. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
16. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
17. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
18. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
19. Give examples of your ability to delegate.
20. Describe a time when you were a member of a team. What was your contribution?
21. What is the most interesting work assignment that you have received?
22. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
23. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
24. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
25. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?