1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. Name some strategies to address the problem of smoking among teens; talk about some that haven't been tried before.
3. Tell us your opinion of this medical school's curriculum.
4. Which family member has influenced your life so far and why?
5. Describe a typical day from your elementary school days.
6. How would you describe the relationship between science and medicine?
7. What are the negative aspects of being a doctor?
8. What are your strengths?
9. How do you really know that after medical school in 4 years, you'll still want to be a doctor, especially when so many current physicians are unhappy?
10. What is the single most exciting event in your life to date?
11. What do you think is wrong with the current health care system in the US?
12. What have you done that shows initiative? What did you gain from that experience? How were you most/least satisfied with that endeavor?
13. What will you do if you aren't accepted to medical school?
14. How are you a match for our medical school?
15. How do you feel about working with indigent patients?
16. How could you affect the health care system?
17. What are the negative aspects of medicine from a professional standpoint?
18. Is there a good deal of drug use at your school? Have you taken drugs?
19. What are your hobbies?
20. What field of medicine interests you most?
21. What do you do in your spare time?
22. What do you think about American primary health care delivery (i.e., status quo, total private systems, national health insurance)?
23. What do you hope to gain during your medical education?
24. Tell me about yourself.
25. What makes you special?