1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. How would you describe the relationship between science and medicine?
3. Name some strategies to address the problem of smoking among teens; talk about some that haven't been tried before.
4. Which family member has influenced your life so far and why?
5. Tell us your opinion of this medical school's curriculum.
6. What are the negative aspects of being a doctor?
7. What are your strengths?
8. What do you think is wrong with the current health care system in the US?
9. What is the single most exciting event in your life to date?
10. What have you done that shows initiative? What did you gain from that experience? How were you most/least satisfied with that endeavor?
11. How do you really know that after medical school in 4 years, you'll still want to be a doctor, especially when so many current physicians are unhappy?
12. How do you feel about working with indigent patients?
13. How are you a match for our medical school?
14. What will you do if you aren't accepted to medical school?
15. How will you pay for medical school?
16. How could you affect the health care system?
17. What impact do you want to have on the medical profession?
18. What are your hobbies?
19. What makes you special?
20. Is there a good deal of drug use at your school? Have you taken drugs?
21. Where else are you applying?
22. What do you do in your spare time?
23. What do you think about American primary health care delivery (i.e., status quo, total private systems, national health insurance)?
24. What field of medicine interests you most?
25. What are the negative aspects of medicine from a professional standpoint?