Whole Foods Interview Questions Go Back
1. How well do you handle customer complaints?
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
3. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
4. Why would you like to work at Whole Foods?
5. What is your best personal trait?
6. What's your favorite meal?
7. Name your three best qualities?
8. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
9. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
10. Do you need a job at Whole Foods or just working for fun?
11. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help steal?
12. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
13. What do you know about the quality of products we sell?
14. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
15. Tell me about a time you received good customer service.
16. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
17. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Whole Foods?
18. Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and what you did to difuse the situation.
19. How would your references describe you?
20. What do you like most about Whole Foods?
21. Have you shopped at Whole Foods before?
22. Why do you think you will like working at Whole Foods?
23. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
24. Do you have an interest in learning about the products we sell at Whole Foods?
25. Have you ever called off from work before?
26. Would you say you are a sociable person?
27. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
28. What do you know about Whole Foods?
29. What is your philosophy on eating well?
30. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
31. Have you noticed our employees give excellent customer service, will you be able to do the same?
32. Why should we not hire you?
33. What is your favorite food at Whole Foods?
34. If you could prepare and share a dinner with anyone, who would it be and what would you make?
35. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
36. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
37. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
38. What are some of your weaknesses?
39. How can I trust you not to steal?