Wegmans Interview Questions Go Back
1. Name your three best qualities.
2. What is your best personal trait?
3. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
4. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
5. Do you need a job at Wegmans or just working for fun?
6. What do you know about Wegmans?
7. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
8. Why should we not hire you?
9. How do you expect to make a difference at Wegmans?
10. Would you say you are a sociable person?
11. How well do you handle customer complaints?
12. What is your philosophy on eating well?
13. How easily would you say you get distracted from you work?
14. Do you know the five statements Wegmans is about?
15. Why do you think you will like working at Wegmans?
16. Have you ever called off from work before?
17. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
18. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
19. What are some of your weaknesses?
20. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
21. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
22. How can I trust you not to steal?
23. How would your references describe you?
24. What makes our stores different than other grocery stores?
25. Name your three best qualities?
26. Where do you see yourself in five years?
27. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
28. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
29. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
30. Have you shopped at Wegmans before?
31. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
32. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Wegmans?
33. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
34. Why should we hire you here?
35. Out of all the other companies in this area, why would you pick to apply here?
36. Why would you like working with us?
37. Tell me in your own words what diversity means to you.