Walgreens Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why would you like a position at Walgreens?
2. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
3. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
4. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
5. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
6. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help steal?
7. How do you expect to make a difference at Walgreens?
8. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
9. What do you know about working in retail?
10. Do you enjoy working with seniors.
11. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
12. How would your references describe you?
13. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
14. Tell me about your experience in working in retail?
15. Tell me about your cash handling experience?
16. What is your best personal trait?
17. Name your three best qualities?
18. Why should we not hire you?
19. How well do you handle customer complaints?
20. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
21. What are some of your weaknesses?
22. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?