Walgreens Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why would you like a position at Walgreens?
2. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. What was the outcome?
3. Give me an example of a time when you had to be extra diligent in order to meet a deadline.
4. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
5. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
6. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help steal?
7. How do you expect to make a difference at Walgreens?
8. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job.
9. What do you know about working in retail?
10. How would your references describe you?
11. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves. If so, how?
12. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
13. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so rewarding?
14. Name your three best qualities.
15. How well do you handle customer complaints?
16. What is your best personal trait?
17. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
18. Why should we not hire you?
19. What are some of your weaknesses?
20. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?