Walgreens Store Manager Interview Questions Go Back
1. What do you know about our company?
2. Tell me about a time that you had to negotiate a win win solution and how did others react to you?
3. Tell me about your worst customer complaint. How did you handle it?
4. What skills do you think are most critical to this job?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. How would you help resolve conflict between two co-workers?
7. How do you handle difficult customers?
8. How would others describe you?
9. Why have you applied for this particular position?
10. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
11. Do you have experience hiring/firing personnel?
12. Tell me about a time that you had to drive a change that nobody else liked.
13. Name a time you had to be a leader in a task. How did you deal with the situation?
14. How do you handle stressful situations?
15. Why did you choose to apply at Walgreens?
16. Why are you the best candidate for us?
17. What is your greatest weakness?
18. What is your greatest strength?
19. Do you have managing experience?
20. How would your former employer describe you?
22. Are you efficient with your time?
23. Do others respect and listen to you?
24. Do you work well under pressure?
25. What are your career goals?