1. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond to get a job done.
2. Do you have any previous experience as an Inventory Supervisor?
3. How would your best friend describe you?
4. How would you handle an unruly customer?
5. How are your communication skills?
6. How would you define good customer service?
7. How would you describe your work style?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Do others respect and listen to you?
10. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
11. You are scheduled to leave at 5pm, and your replacement worker does not show up. What would you do?
12. What are your weaknesses?
13. What are your strengths?
14. Why do you want to work for our company?
15. Why are you the best candidate for us?
16. What do you know about our company?
17. What are your short term and long term goals as an Inventory Supervisor?
18. What circumstance brings you here today at Wal-Mart's?
19. What was a major obstacle you were able to overcome in the past year?
20. What are your career goals with our company?
Wal-Mart is headquartered in Bentonville, AR. The company has been in operation since 1962 and has yearly revenues of 482 Billion with approximately 2,200,000 employees. Wal-Mart is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol WMT. Follow Wal-Mart on twitter at @walmart. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Wal-Mart, by visiting their career page. If you need help finding more information about Wal-Mart, visit their website.