1. What is your greatest strength?
2. If I ask you to do something in a way you are not used to, how would you handle this?
3. Why do you want to work for USPS?
4. Tell me about yourself.
5. Tell me about your work experience.
6. How do you handle unexpected situations that might cause you to be late for work?
7. Give me an example that demonstrates your attention to detail.
8. On busy days, how do you manage your daily tasks?
9. Tell me about a time you worked with a group to accomplish a goal.
10. Give me an example of how you have been reliable in the past.
11. Tell me about a time when you gave excellent customer service.
12. What challenges do you anticipate in this new role?
13. How would you handle an irate customer?
14. Tell me about a your greatest achievement so far.
15. What is you greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve?
16. What are your career goals?
17. Do you work well under pressure?
18. What motivates you to work hard?
19. How would your former employer describe you?
20. Tell me about a situation where you dealt with an upset customer. How did you handle it?
21. Why is it important to offer great customer service at the post office?
22. Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
23. How would you handle conflict with a coworker?
24. Give me an example of how you manage your time.
25. Describe your ideal manager.