Starbucks Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why should we hire you?
2. Describe to me your last manager. What did you like and dislike about their leadership style?
3. How would you handle a rude customer?
4. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry.
5. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
6. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
7. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
8. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
9. What are some of your weaknesses?
10. Name your three best qualities?
11. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
12. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
13. Would you say you are a sociable person?
14. Why should we not hire you?
15. How can I trust you not to steal?
16. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
17. What is your best personal trait?
18. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
19. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
20. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
21. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
22. What do you know about Starbucks?
23. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
24. Where do you see yourself in five years?
25. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
26. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
27. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
28. How would your references describe you?
29. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
30. How well do you handle customer complaints?
31. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?